Wednesday, March 5, 2014

40 Bags in 40 Days 2014 Decluttering Challenge

 You can read more about this challenge at http://www.whitehouseblackshutters.com/


 
So a friend of mine shared about this challenge on facebook....and here are my thoughts:

decrapify is the word of the day.........i have been working on this so i thought over the last few months...but after going from a three bedroom house with an office, great room, and a playroom...to a small two bedroom apartment ...i need to do ALOT more...I tried very hard as we moved not to take things we didn't love, but I can now see somehow that I failed.....my kids now will be sharing a room and there room is full...there is room for nothing else if it is going to be functional so obviously something has got to give.   I already filled my first bag for today.  I am not throwing it away, but I bagged it up for donations!  BTW that bag was a very large black trashbag for me.


This is about it for me for day one i am trying to organize the room that my littles will share for now....we won't live here forever it is just a stepping stone but for now it will allow us to live within our means!  So I am excited about using this challenge to motivate me not to let things stay disorganized....who is in?  Go get your bags and fill em now!!!  Oh and i have some pull ups i will be giving away at church tonight tooo since the Princess is all potty trained.  Every bit counts!

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you guys! Can you take your bag of donations to church with you? Do they have a toy exchange room? Glad the princess is doing so well with the potty training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an exciting challenge! Good luck and congrats on getting moved into your new home!

    ReplyDelete