Friday, April 15, 2016

Life lately

I am very sorry that I have not updated in a while. Things got crazy and I felt pretty bad again for a while.

A month and a half ago we got our own place. I will be sure to include the before we moved in pictures and update you as we settle.

My son just found out he needs braces and we will begin that process Lord willing at the end of this month.

My husband is working hard to provide for us we are hoping to be able to have a little fun this summer and work on building a savings.

Hope everyone is doing well!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Your new place looks really nice. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy your family has a fresh start, and happy you are back. I had been hoping all was going well for you and glad to see things are on an upswing. Hope you are feeling much better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very happy for you.. Your new home , looks fantastic.. Know you and family are so happy and will have a very nice summer together..
    Have been praying for you.

    ReplyDelete