Sunday, September 10, 2017

Irma

Did u know that is the name of my grandmother who passed away in July last year. This storm approaching has made me think of her soooo much. I even wore the necklace she gave me to work Friday. She was strong and for all the stuff she had been through in life though not practical i thought she would live forever.

It is also funny because I had not seen my Uncle, one of her sons since he moved out earlier this year but he showed up on my door step the weekend that i was really ill.  This week he helped me with the kids since schools were closed because of the approaching weather.  He wants to move back in but that is a story for another day.  Irma June was my grandma's name.  I have just been lost in alot of thought during this storm.

I have been processing why certain people just were not a good fit for my life and why it is best God closed certain doors. Someone used to pour their heart out and say how much they wanted to be a part of my life and when they got the chance they flipped the script and hurt me and i now know they have a love and always have had a love for another person. Why waste all that time pursuing me when their heart lies with another...to the point of a dangerous obession on social media. Some people are just dangerous and liars. Truly disguised as a sheep but in wolf's clothing.  That person turned out not to be a friend. My regret is believing the lies, but thankful for God's protection. Being married so long i lived a different kind of life and i just dont understand the world today.  Not saying that i am sinless or blameless i just see much clearer now.  My dad told me i needed to branch out and make a new network of friends but it is just so difficult.


I am slowly working on moving forward in life as you all know.  So far in this storm we are fine. Heavy rain. Thanks to the love and support from you all and from check ins and suggestions we managed to get prepared for the storm.  We did not evacuafe but should ot be necessary we have places to go.  To pass time we have been baking.


Needless to say eventually we will all be eating and be a little heavier....lol.....I will be praying for everyones safety. Much love to all but one of my followers the dangerous one... and if u read this unsubscribe from my blog and get my photos of your social media you know who you are and i can con tact you but you cannot me.....  I would fix this if we could but i cannot remove you from subscription. Please do the right thing so i can move on. Thank you. Please just i dont need to see anything that reminds me of you. Sadly you have left a long lasting damaging effect.

Everyone else much love and to everyone be safe. Please know that if you comment they have to be moderated now. Only i can see them initially because of certain life events.


2 comments:

  1. Glad you are safe from the storm, with all the shifts in the hurricane, I hope that continues to be the case and you don't have to leave home. Hope the new job is going well. What a blessing that your uncle has been available and willing to help out. Best wishes for a good week.

    ReplyDelete