Sunday, April 12, 2020

Let's have some coffee talk.

Bam what?

It is Easter 2020 and social distancing is the new norm.  A most favorite part of my day, is having coffee, with my (new) husband.  I remarried August 2018 to my new favorite 6 ft 3 red head.  He is 7 to 8 years my junior.

As you may or may not recall I am a diabetic.  I have recently made a small transition with my coffee.  Instead of sugar I use Stevia.  For now it is just a small change with my coffee, I tried to do unsweetened creamer with coconut water....so far that is a big no go!  The healthier you eat the more expensive it can be.....so small changes and the great value brand it is for now.

I enjoy having coffee usually at the table, sometimes at the coffee table with my husband, and we play a a couple of mobile games on our phone together.  I love, love, flavored creamers, today it is Chocolate Caramel.  again Great Value edition!  The coffee is cuban....(thanks to that red head I mentioned, he loves cuban coffee.  I am unsure of the brand as we cut it out of the package and store it in a sugar container.



I personally like the taste of coffee, the caffeine is just an added bonus, it is a signal to my body, that we are up and it is time to get going for the day.  In the past if we couldn't have it at the table because of work, we took it on the go.  I don't really have a favorite coffee cup, this is my son's.  Do you have a favorite cup?  Show me in the comments.  I plan to make coffee talk a regular thing, so what would you like to talk about over coffee?  Or what do you and your family talk about over it?  I realize not everyone has a spouse, and sometimes multiple family generations live together.  Lets get together, at this safe social distance and talk!!!!

Love to you....MJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment