Monday, May 20, 2013

Outside the cookie cutter.

I am different from others and at 32 I am finally realizing that is ok. I don't fit into this cookie cutter or that.  I like to wear my hair in two different colors, i like things that sparkle,(no they don't have to be expensive) and heels that are too high.  My furniture doesn't match, neither do my curtains, or my color schemes on my walls.  To you it's a flea market look...to me it's become my style over the years for various reasons, and I am finally coming to the conclusion that it is ok if what i do or have is different from the way everyone else does it or has.

So recently i discovered the Blissful and Domestic blog at www.blissfulanddomestic.com, and I discovered some new tips.  I was frantically searching for information on how to cut my family's costs after my husband lost our only decent source of income because there were no working hours.  Then he got a job driving for a towing company and the pay was so slow, and I was a stay at home mom with no income.  So I have purchased the book featured on that blog, "America's Cheapest Family" gets your right on the money by Steve and Annette Economides.  I plan to read that and share anything I learn here.....

I have never blogged before, I am not a good writer, and I have no idea what this will be like, but I intend to share as I can various life things, as I journal what it is like to come undone and unprogrammed from the things that others might say or things that have happened in my past and formed me into the mold i thought i had to fit into all my life. 

And i would aslo like to share maybe some money saving tips, decorating ideas, recipes etc like i see on some other blogs too..whether any one follows or not isn't important...At least i get to get what i need to out of my system, and if i can help someone along the way...great...if not...it is what it is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment