Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hump Day Blog Hop

It is time for the weekly hump day blog hop I usually like to link up. I am lagging behind with blogging lately. Next month will be a year since I started and I am seriously pondering whether or not I will continue my personal blog, or discontinue, and just read others blogs. I do like the blogging world I have learned alot, but I am not sure about my own. I haven't been able to keep up with my normal postings lately since we moved, we have had tons of issues with our new place....the leak, the second leak, mold, then the ac broke, and I am not going to lie, it is not easy to figure out how to make this small space work.  We keep evaluating and reevaluating what should go where.

I did take suggestions from everyone and we have been evaluating if we have space to garden :)


 So far we are looking at having to container garden.  We have a small back yard but the soil is full of roots in the sunny places of our yard and I can't get the shovel through them.  The roots I guess come from the trees in neighboring yards. Pictured above is a pineapple, coffee, and dwarf banana plant that I ordered online.  I also ordered two dwarf fruit trees that I planted.  Online was the most affordable route for me to go, but I didn't realize how small the plants are that you start with, so it will be quite some time before any of my gardening is actually fruitful, but you have to start somewhere.  We also have a window box that I tried planting kitchen herbs in but something went wrong and not much grew, i will have to do some more research and start over.  I also have some strawberry roots, corn and tomato plants to get started from seed, but I have had alot going on, and things just don't always go the way I plan.

anyway that is it....enjoy the blog hop :)




The Hump Day Blog Hop

2 comments:

  1. Please don't stop blogging- I just discovered you not too long ago. I like your posts. You don't need to feel pressure to post regularly. Even if it is a while between posts, you will still have readers who appreciate it. I do understand how you feel though- I just started blogging recently and I find myself going blank pretty often or too busy to think about writing anything. But I like doing it and even if I don't post as often as I'd like to, I want to keep on doing it. Try to remember the reason you started blogging in the first place- maybe that will give you direction as to what to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dawn, you have given me alot to think about!!!

    ReplyDelete