Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Life Lately

Wow I didn't realize that I have not blogged since before Christmas! My deepest apologies if there are any readers still out there!

Life has been crazy, starting over as been harder than I thought it would be, and so has moving on.  I have done many things I thought I never would though, I have spent time with my soon to be ex husband and the girlfriend along with our kids.  I have had two different roommates.  Finding the right one or deciding to move won't be easy. 

I have brain stormed a new blog hoping to be able to monetize it, but I have some studying to do. I would like to find a way to work from home.  This summer school being out will be a challenge, my ex's girlfriend has had cancer for a few years now, and she has admitted she isn't always up for the challenge of the kids.  My ex and I cannot afford day care.  My job is only part time.  I have asked him to review his finances and consider making child support payments and if I can get one of my ideas going I can work from home.  Make jewelry, sell stuff on Craigslist etc.  I am studying lots of other bloggers to see how they do it.  I am not going to give up! Something will work out.

Anyway life lately honestly has involved re arranging and purging and it's bad....see photos below...lol



So pretty much every room in the house has looked like this one.  This one is my daughters new room.  Lol I got work to do...pass me the paint and glue.....lol (does anyone know what movie that line is from?) 


My kids switched rooms, I got a new bed, wedding photos have been moved to kids rooms and closets and hung up for them to always have.  I am working to discover who I am now....I don't like working for someone else, though, I love the company I work for.  I am ordering new curtains and making the place something other than what my husband and I used to share.  Surprisingly that has been hard. I have struggled immensely with depression, anxiety, kids attitudes, and my ex's attitude when his girlfriend temporarily left him.

Anyhow, I hope to begin blogging again regularly soon. Thank you for hanging in there with me.  I hope to be able to give up my part time job by summer.  I will hopefully be posting how I reach those goals soon.


6 comments:

  1. I hope things will become a little easier for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to hear from you. I hope things will calm down for you. I know it's hard to go back to work for other people, however sometimes it can provide security and stability to work for an employer and receive a check regularly when other things in life are difficult. It can be hard to be your own boss sometimes, when the buck stops with you. Wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a tough phase but you can make it through. Pulling for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you.. Know your having a rough time.. Just know God loves you and He will be with you and the kids.. You are doing a good job, keeping them fed and loved..[and that is what is important]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey MJ! Glad to see that you are blogging again. I miss hearing about you and your kiddos. :)
    I'm sorry that things are not so easy for you right now. It sounds like you are really trying to keep it together and you are making the best of what you have going on.
    I will pray for you and your family and for your job situation. It's nice that you are enjoying where you currently work. Hopefully something can be worked out on the daycare end or, if it's meant to be that you are able to work from home.
    I know everything seems difficult during times of change like you are experiencing right now, but I believe you will get through this and you will find you are stronger for having gone through it.
    I will pray for guidance for you. Please know that you are in my thoughts often and in our prayers. Hugs to your little rascals from me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you posted. Keep moving forward and remember the Lord has promised to never leave or forsake us.

    ReplyDelete