Monday, August 21, 2017

This weeks savings.

Another week has passed us by.  I can't believe this is the beginning of the second week of school for my kids.

So financially this week....


I was able to get a charge of $10.00 refunded to my account that was not authorized.

Cleaned the house using a vinegar and alcohol mix using old shorts as cleaning cloths.

Made homemade hair detangler with a conditioner sample that I received last week at one of the give aways.

We have been monitoring our online usage because last month we went over, and I cannot afford to go over on anything.

I reduced our Netflix plan saving about $3.00 a month.

We extended the life of our cat litter by adding baking soda.

We are also still air drying laundry, hand washing dishes, and unplugging all we can when not in use.
The thermostat is set at 83 sometimes I will push it up more if we are going to be out.

I cut my son's hair.  We had a bottle of hair bleach sitting in the cabinet, so we did our own hair.

A friend blessed me with some bug traps and spray for indoor outdoor use, we have tiny little wood roaches wanting to take over the bathrooms.

I used collected rain water to help fill the washer when doing laundry.

I had a job interview today and there will be another tomorrow.  Each position is only part time, but I believe it can be made to work if I am offered either one.  I continue to put in applications at any place I can.

I ask that you all say a special prayer today please for someone that used to be important to me and I to them because they are going through some unspoken things that were not meant to happen and which I cannot fix for them.  I tried.

May you each be blessed.  Thank you for those that are following along and have offered words of encouragement.  It means so much!


2 comments:

  1. You are doing great in saving. I hope you get one of the jobs :). Will pray for your unspoken request as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your job interview.. May God bless. Praying for the needs of your friend.

    ReplyDelete