Thursday, July 4, 2013

Have a safe and Happy 4th

I pray everyone has a safe 4th of July.  When i was walking the dog this morning I was thanking God for all the families that serve and protect our country, and praying for them for healing and struggles they must have at times when some of the families are seperated from each other for long time periods.

That being said, I have no plans today.  I am suppossed to work, but our personal truck broke down on me yesterday (on our day off) I was able to nurse it home.  We have no clue what is wrong with it.  It's going to have to be taken to a shop I guess.  We do have another car, but it was already in the shop...has been since we started this budgeting plan, it is supposed to be done now (after a month), but I can't seem to get to it.  It is at my boss's shop and my husband does have a tow truck but 4 of us don't safely fit in it to get from pt A to B and I don't know anyone to keep the kiddos for me right now, got to wait for availability.  And with the hubs being on call 24/7 he hasnt been able to tow the car home.  He was supposed to have off yesterday but a customer offered to pay him and his step dad 100 plus for driving a uhaul and a vehicle to Bowie Md.  Each of them when the day was done brought home 90.00 and the guy even gave my son 20.00 so i think it worked out in our favor.  It will help pay for the truck repairs I guess.

Anyway I hope everyone enjoys whatever celebrations they participate in! 

Oh and I don't think I ever mentioned it before because I wasn't sure if I was going to keep going or not, but I also sell Avon and if you shop from my personal site today we are offering free shipping on any size order......check it out www.youravon.com/melindatoomey   enter code JULYFS at check out! Happy shopping...thanks a bunch if you decide to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment