Friday, July 19, 2013

Vacation Snapshots

We went to Rhode Island with a very good friend of mine that we call Aunti P and her daughter.  It was a business trip for her, but I babysat her daughter and got to take my kiddos....and i just had to pay for half the gas and mine and my kiddos activities.  The hotel was covered and that was AWESOME cuz we stayed at the Marriott and the gentleman that gives Aunti P the perk program or something gets Elite member access so we got to access to a lounge where we could get breakfast and snacks and appetizers each day.

Anyway here are some of my fav pics from our trip: 
this was the view of the pool from our room...the pool went through the building and inside the building there was a hot tub in the pool area...we definitely frequented that. 


We visted the Providence Place mall, this is where we had lunch for my son's 8th bday..he wanted Taco bell he loves the Nacho cheese flavor tacos.


we went to see Despicable Me 2 and took pictures of the kids with other movie posters like the Smurfs 2 and Turbo

We also had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory the night of my son's birthday and went to Build a bear.  Dinner was delish....i ate the chicken enchiladas off the skinnyicous menu...and I simply could not go to the Cheesecake Factory and not have cheesecake.  I had the Tiramisu flavor...it was DELISH>>>>>


They sang my baby Happy Birthday and brought him a shot of ice cream with chocolate sauce and whipped cream with a lit candle.  It was fun.  Anyway  these are not all the pictures.  I will have to continue this in a part 2 kind of post on another day.  We had a great time.  I am certain I went over my vacation budget but the verdict is out until I get a chance to scrap all the metal I have because that was supposed to replace the funds i spent on vacation, but our truck was out of commission prior to the trip (still is) .  Though I may have gone over budget I am certain though that I did not touch bill money and I absolutely put nothing on credit...So I am at least good in that aspect.  I have to sit down and do all the budgeting now that we are back to reality.  What new things did you do this week and take pictures of?  Were there any special celebrations?

No comments:

Post a Comment