Friday, August 2, 2013

My first Flying Lesson

from http://www.flylady.net/d/getting-started/flying-lessons/shine-sink/

This one is for you Shelley :)  I actually have two kitchen sinks....I started with the small one only......



I know gross right.......but in an effort to take given advice I am trying to focus on one thing at a time, and stop bouncing around because that is why I never get anything done. (hubs has said this for years)  Anyway This weeks project still has been mainly focused on the laundry room/pantry guest bathroom area.  Who knew it could take so long to organize and clean an area........I don't know if I will even finish it this week.  But in my defense I worked 10 hours today.....It was a long day.  Anyway while I was doing a little more work on this weeks project....i looked up the flylady's website and I signed up for her email feed, and I am took my first "flying" lesson....in SHINY SINK 101

I followed her instructions that you can find on the link above.  I did not have comet or ajax...so I did use baking soda....and I aso dont have windex so I used my vinegar spray that I would clean windows with.....and here is the finished results



The sink itself looks great right!!!! (Ignore the junk around it....I have not gotten to cleaning that yet....Hopefully I can work on that when we get back from camping.)..I hope to get the present part of the house I am working on done tomorrow night maybe...but I do have to get ready for our camping too..(how many hours are there in a day)...Anyway......that's it.....for today.....One day and one step at a time.  If I can overcome these years of chaos we have created...I know you can to....much thanks to the Fly Lady for her site!!!!!  And to my awesome followers and their comments!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment