Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A challenge I decided to join

Well actually there is two that I joined for the month of October.  I hope I can keep up, we will see.

A wonderful reader told me about Becky over at http://organizingmadefun.blogspot.com/  and when I got a chance to check out her blog, I decided to follow along.

For the month of October she is hosting


Todays challenge was any dresser drawer, so I chose mine because I am as bad as my kids and cram all I can in there, I have done that since I was a kid myself.

Anyway here is the before:


and here is the after:






I actually even organized them by tshirt or dress shirt or undershirt.....Don't worry i will spare you the picture of my underwear drawer (LOL)  Anyway you get the idea, i never would have though of putting my shirts in a dresser a different way...now I can see what I have.  My poor hubs and kids are in trouble...too bad I cant get all the dressers done in one night.  It even left me with this



An empty drawer...imagine that  (gasp) in a previously over stuffed unable to close it dresser.  Although, I will probably move my sweaters in from under my bed,  but it will be nice to be able to see what I have and if it all fits in the dresser and closet no more swapping out summer and winter clothes.


The second challenge I decided to follow is with Victoria over at http://creativehomekeeper.com/

Her challenge is 31 days to creating a wardrobe you love.  We will see how it goes...maybe I will have to ask your opinions on what I should keep and if i get rid of more....there might be even more space in those drawers!

Check them out...follow along with me! Happy Hump Day........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. It looks great! Isn't that so neat that you now have MORE room in your dresser drawer? Becky B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the challenge Becky!!!!! definately loving the extra room

    ReplyDelete