What I did successfully do this week was:
*Make brownies from scratch for the very first time
*My son made homemade dog treats while I supervised (our dog loved them)
* I got a free 8 by 10 photo from Walmart I let my husband choose the print and he chose a couples shot from our homemade photo shoot
* We celebrated Thanksgiving with a free meal served by a local restaurant
* I was treated to a birthday dinner with my family at Texas Roadhouse and if you have registered for their emails online they send you a free appetizer coupon for joining and for your birthday. I got a free Cactus Blossom
* The leftovers from the birthday dinner turned into lunch for us at work another day
*I redeemed some Kellog's reward points for a free Disney Digital book to read with my daughter
* And last but not least, my Uncle got married Friday night
We celebrated with them and had dinner along with desert for free. As a special gift for the groom I gave him a pin that had been my mother's (his sister) and he wore it so proudly in the center of his tie for all to see. She had also married my father in the church that my Uncle got married in. It was a great night!
How was your week?